Building community in student housing
May 29th – 30th, 2018
What are the key factors for creating a welcoming student housing experience where each and every student feels part of a context? Is it customer relations, the layout of the accommodation, surrounding activities or communication? The answer is not one, but several different aspects that all need strategic and innovative work.
The NSBO Conference took place in Reykjavik in May 2018.
P A R T N E R:
- Gudrun Ingvarsdóttir – Challenges in Housing Development
- Paula Dalziel – Residence Life
- Gró Einarsdóttir – Community and well-being in student housing
- Gudrun Bjornsdottir – Icelandic student housing market
- Nordic Highlights – Finland
- Nordic Highlights – Denmark
- Nordic Highlights – Sweden
- Nordic Highlights – Norway, Assa Abloy
- The Class of 2020